Did you know that the all-new Adobe Improved Upgrade Plan offers more benefits at no additional cost to Adobe customers?
With the Adobe Improved Upgrade Plan, now you can enjoy COMPLIMENTARY Bronze level support, access utilities and plug-ins, seek training and consulting enablement, buy Adobe development support, and optimize your upgrade strategy.
Which Adobe products are eligible for the Adobe Improved Upgrade Plan coverage?
- Adobe Technical Communication Suite
- Adobe FrameMaker
- Adobe RoboHelp
Which customers are eligible to purchase the Adobe Improved Upgrade Plan?
All Adobe Volume Licensing (AVL) customers, i.e. all TLP and CLP customers:
Why invest in the Adobe Improved Upgrade Plan?
- Enjoy COMPLIMENTARY Bronze level support.
- Benefit from exclusive access to enhanced utilities and plug-ins.
- Take advantage of training & consulting enablement.
- Enjoy special rights to purchase Adobe development support.
- Gain a competitive advantage by using the latest technology.
- Help ensure your entire organization has access to the latest software versions for the products covered under this plan
- Increase staff efficiency with one central location to download all upgrades.
- Receive proactive notification when product upgrades are available.
- Make your software budget more predictable.
- Reduce administrative overhead.
With the new Adobe Improved Upgrade Plan, commercial, government, and education Adobe Volume Licensing (AVL) customers now have immediate access to all qualified Adobe Technical Communication Suite, FrameMaker, and RoboHelp product upgrades. Take the guesswork out of software budgeting and potentially lower your total cost of ownership with expanded access to technical support and productivity-boosting learning resources. Get exclusive access to enhanced utilities and plug-ins, and seek training and consulting enablement support from Adobe. Buy development support from Adobe, if needed. With online tools that are available 24×7, you can also streamline your software management process—all while maximizing the overall value of your Adobe software investment.
If you wish to know more about the Adobe Improved Upgrade Plan, please visit: http://www.adobe.com/products/technicalcommunicationsuite/improved-upgrade.html