We are working to deliver some great webinar content to the techcomm industry in the next few months. Please help drive the message to your networks using any of the following provided below:
Facebook and LinkedIn:
We are launching a summer full of great TechComm webinar content and hope you all make the most of it. We plan to bring in a wide range of excellent speakers who are creators and users of technical content. Register from any of the links below:
Option 1: TechComm Central Blog: http://adobe.ly/tcc3ntral
Option 2: Facebook events app: http://on.fb.me/ad0b3tcs
Option 3: Adobe webinar webpage: http://adobe.ly/w3b1nars
RT @AdobeTCS #Adobe welcomes you to a summer #techcomm #webinar gala: http://t.co/5tML8MMw #FrameMaker #RoboHelp #ThoughtLeadership
Make Most of our Summer TechComm Webinar Gala
Adobe is pleased to bring you some great TechComm content through a series of webinars starting May and continuing till July.
We hope you will make most of this content by:
• Looking out for your favourite topics and registering for them, here: http://adobe.ly/w3b1nars
• Watching a long list of our on-demand webinar recordings, here: http://adobe.ly/0nd3mand
Some of the webinars coming up are listed below (all of them are from 10-11AM Pacific Time)
• Going global and mobile with Adobe FrameMaker, April 26 – John Smart of Smart Communications, Inc, New York
Enterprise Productivity Series by Tom Aldous:
o Enterprise Productivity Enhancements in RoboHelp 9 and RoboHelp Server 9, May 03
o Enterprise Productivity Enhancements in FrameMaker 10 and FrameMaker Server 10 Environments, May 08
• Content Scenarios for exploring new Information Products, May 09 – Intelligent Content thought leader Joe Gollner
• Data mining documents for Acronyms and Terminology, May 10 – John Smart of Smart Communications, Inc.
• Publishing Multi-Device Enterprise Content Without Migrating to an XML Workflow, May 17
• The Secrets of FrameMaker Developer Kit (FDK) , May 24 – John Smart of Smart Communications, Inc.
• Getting Real: Electronic Documents for the Field, May 29 – Intelligent Content thought leader Joe Gollner
• Deriving efficiencies from collaborative review cycles, May 30 – Oana Diaconu, of Globalization Partners International