From Kapil Kerma, Adobe Senior Product Manager – FrameMaker 11 and FrameMaker Publish Server 11
It is my pleasure to announce the availability of the new versions of FrameMaker line of products. Yesterday, we launched FrameMaker 11 and FrameMaker Publishing Server 11 * . We are very excited about this release, as it is a major stride forward in several areas including XML authoring, mobile publishing, rich media and enabling Technical Communications Professionals to “Do more with less!”.
Below you will find some useful information about the release
- Please read my blog post here , which lists the major enhancements in this release
- Furthermore, I will be hosting a webinar on August 7, 2012 from 10-11:30 AM US PST, where I will walk you through the new capabilities in Adobe FrameMaker 11. You can register for this free webinar here
- We are already starting to get some accolades on FrameMaker 11J Here is what people have said about the new release
- Some select quotes from the leading industry experts can be found here
- A detailed review of FrameMaker 11 by Scott Prentice of Leximation can be found here
If you are interested in trying the product, you can download a free 30-day trial version from our website OR run the software online through the Test Drive functionality. Do give it a try and let
me know what you think. Looking forward to your comments.
Stay tuned for more posts on this release in the coming weeks and months.
Lastly, please help us spread the word about this release through social media and other channels you may be using J.
Here is a sample twitter content that you can use “#FrameMaker 11 and FrameMaker Publishing Server 11 are here! Read about what’s new in a detailed blog by the Product Manager @KapilVermAdobe”
* FrameMaker server has been re-branded to FrameMaker Publishing Server to better communicate the product’s value to our users