12 March 2013, 12 pm ET (18 CET)
PG Bartlett, SVP Product Management, Acrolinx
Acrolinx helps you create readable, consistent, high-quality content – but what good is it if your customers can’t find it?
In this webinar, you’ll see how the new Acrolinx 3.0 release, which is now available, can help you make your content more findable. With its new support for Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Acrolinx can guide your authors to place keywords appropriately and optimize your search results.
Our presenter, who has spent the last twenty years helping companies communicate better, will cover these topics:
- Why Google matters – but isn’t the only search engine that matters
- How technical documentation managers can deliver greater strategic value to their organizations
- Four keys to improving findability – whether you use Acrolinx or not
- Six stages of the SEO process and how you fit into that stage
- How to improve “click-through rates,” and how you can achieve more than higher-ranking pages
Register today for this complimentary webinar and learn another way that Acrolinx can help you optimize your content!