Better content for an effective corporate language
Wednesday, July 17, 2013, 3-4pm CET (9am ET)
Michael Klemme, Senior Solutions Architect, Acrolinx
Olivia Voils, Senior Development Manager, Acrolinx
Terminology is about agreeing on your wording, as well as ensuring they are consistently used for your communication purposes. Companies reach out to customers through various channels. To be easily recognizable and easily understood, it is important to speak with one corporate language. To achieve this, terminology management needs to be part of the process.
Many sources need to be considered for term identification, and many departments want to decide on consistent usage in different contexts. A process is needed to guide ongoing terminology work, from harvesting, to decision-making, to mandatory use.
During the Webinar, you will learn how to use Acrolinx to for the following steps:
- Extract term candidates from content and other sources
- Aggregate term suggestions
- Discuss terminology with stakeholders
- Publish terminology to the broader organization
- Identify terminology candidates in new content
- User community submits feedback on terminology
Register today to attend this webinar and learn more about Acrolinx.