Proudly sponsored by Acrolinx and SDL
Date: Friday, November 22nd
Time: 12pm Eastern / 9am Pacific (18 CET)
Duration: 60 minutes
- Scott Abel, The Content Wrangler
- Andrea Ames, Content Experience Strategist, IBM
- Anjana Rajan. Information Architect, Hitachi Data Systems
- Chip Gettinger, VP XML Solutions, SDL
- PG Bartlett, SVP Product Management, Acrolinx
The Content Era has arrived. We’re drowning in it.
We don’t have enough content that entertains and informs.
For technical communicators, this is an era of opportunity. Never before has content played such an important role in business. This should be great news for you – but how’s it going so far?
Too many of us still work in relative obscurity, invisible to most of our colleagues. It’s time to change that.
Our panel of experts will discuss how techcomm is gaining more respect, greater prominence, and higher budgets –because they’re no longer talking about techcomm. Instead, they’re talking about (and doing something about):
- “Information experience” and the importance of technical content in customer experience
- Content Marketing, and how technical content can attract new customers
- Talking with customers, not at them, through company forums and social media
To learn what techcomm leaders are saying and doing to enhance their importance to their organizations, please reserve your place for our complimentary webinar.