FrameMaker 2015 is now out. Kapil Verma, Head of Adobe TechComm Product Management and Marketing will be showing off it’s new features.
I will be following up this presentation with my own point of view of where it might fit in an enterprise’s workflow. Watch for a follow up blog post.
There are so many great tools out there to assist us in providing value to our organizations. When we drive the greater group’s goals, we get influence that moves processes. Finding the right tools solutions is critical.
Tuesday, June 16, 2015
MAJOR PRODUCT LAUNCH: Join the Adobe Product Management team for an interactive learning session packed with LIVE product demos and Q&A. Watch them publicly unveil for the very first time the latest versions of FrameMaker 2015 release, FrameMaker Publishing Server 2015 release, and the specialist XML editor FrameMaker XML Author 2015 release.
Key new features and major workflow improvements in the FrameMaker product family that will be covered in this session, include:
- Editing and publishing support for Right-to-Left languages, viz. Arabic and Hebrew
- Out-of-the-box publishing to mobile including native mobile apps, web, desktop and print
- Easier layout editor for HTML5 allowing inclusion or exclusion of widgets for Filter, Search, etc.
- Dynamic Content Filters enabling users to quickly find highly personalized, contextually relevant content
- Greatly enhanced Word import into FrameMaker
- Empowering SMEs to work in the simplified “form-like” XML environment, without knowing XML
- Improved efficiency and usability with tables and conditional text control
- Working faster with enhanced Structure view, inline MathML equations and reduced EDD customization time
- Extended DITA 1.3 support, “mini-TOC”, improved Quick Element Insertion Toolbar and a host of other features
- Key UI enhancements to boost productivity